Sunday, July 11, 2010

I have a button now!

I was thinking about creating a button for my blog for a long time now but have no idea how to make one. You could say that I lack in the graphic field. But that's okay because Jessica from A Blog to Brag About made one for me. I absolutely love it-so thank you so much Jessica! I definitely recommend her work so if you want a blog makeover, check out her website.

If you want to add my button to your blog, feel free. I still have a lot of extra room on my blog to fill up with buttons so if you want to do a button trade (meaning I will put your button on my blog in exchange for you to put my button on your blog) then please email me here: smittenwithbooks@hotmail.com






6 comments:

Corrine said...

Sweet! Love your button! *goes to put your button on my blog* :)

Darlyn said...

awesome! i like it a lot!

Sara said...

Cute button! I've been thinking of getting one myself, but like you I suck in that department! ;)

Steph from fangswandsandfairydust.com said...

Thanks for coming by. This is a really nice blog. Following you now. I have never seen a combo wordpress and blogger blog before.
Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust
steph@fangswandsandfairydust.com

Anonymous said...

It's pretty. I like the splash of green.

Sara said...

Aww I love it! :)