Monday, July 12, 2010

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon Mini Challenge (2): Photo that reminds you of a character

Today is the official date that the Once Upon a Read-a-Thon kicks off. If you haven't already signed up and are still interested, go here. And during the Read-a-Thon there are fun Mini challenges to do that you can win books and other prizes.


This is the second Mini Challenge I am participating in and this one looks like loads of fun. Jenn at Book Crazy is hosting this one and she wants us to pick out a character or scene from a book and pair it with a song or photo of what reminds you of the scene or character. 


So here it goes:
Katniss from The Hunger Games
For somes reason, every time I think of Katniss, Emily Browning from Lemony Snicket's Unfortuniate Events movie pops into my head. I have no idea why either but I think she would be a great character to play Katniss

No comments: