Sunday, July 11, 2010

Once Upon A Read-a-Thon

Once Upon A Read-A-Thon

Angela (from Reading Angel), Candace (from Candace's book blog), and Lori (from Pure Imagination) are hosting a Read-a-Thon titled: Once Upon A Read-a-Thon. The name is so cute! This read a thon takes place from July 12th to July 14th which is a Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. You can read as little or as much as you want (and sleep is definitely recommended). I think it sounds like a blast so I am definitely looking forward to it and this is my first Read a Thon so I have no idea what I'm getting myself into.

To read more information on this read a thon you can go here. And to sign up for the read a thon, you can go here.

Please comment and tell me if you are participating because I will definitely cheer you on and hopefully we will cheer everyone on and try to make the best of this wonderful event. Thanks so much Angela, Candace, and Lori for hosting this and I know it's going to be great!

8 comments:

Laura Kozy Lanik said...

I am participating. It is my first read-a-thon too.

Allison said...

I'm participating too, pretty excited about the chance to get at least semi-caught up with everything I need to read!

Unknown said...

Yay! I'm participating too and this is my very first one! I'm very excited about it. =D

Morgan said...

I know, I am so excited! I will stop by your blogs to cheer you on!

Kelly said...

Good luck with this, I hope you manage to read as much as you hope too! :)

Jenn said...

Thanks for stopping by during the hop, and lots of luck to you during the readathon. Wish I could do it this time around!

Unknown said...

louboutin shoes, oakley sunglasses, air max, kate spade outlet, nike air max, louis vuitton outlet, longchamp outlet, louis vuitton, polo ralph lauren outlet, nike roshe run, louis vuitton, sac longchamp, ray ban sunglasses, longchamp pas cher, prada handbags, polo ralph lauren outlet, air jordan pas cher, longchamp outlet, nike outlet, ray ban sunglasses, louboutin pas cher, nike free, cheap oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton, oakley sunglasses, nike free, tory burch outlet, longchamp, tiffany and co, ray ban sunglasses, michael kors, uggs on sale, gucci outlet, louboutin, christian louboutin outlet, louboutin outlet, oakley sunglasses, replica watches, nike air max, louis vuitton outlet, ugg boots, tiffany jewelry, prada outlet, burberry, oakley sunglasses, ralph lauren pas cher, chanel handbags, replica watches, ugg boots, jordan shoes

chenmeinv0 said...

louis vuitton
ugg outlet
louis vuitton outlet online
rolex watches clearance
cheap jordan shoes
chanel handbags
ralph lauren polo outlet
coach handbags new
ugg boots
louis vuitton handbags
20171.4chenjinyan