Monday, August 23, 2010

Mockingjay Countdown Form Day 1

I am so sorry about the whole not being able to check more than one option if you spread the word or which challenges you did. And I thank you all for being so patient-I've been out of town and had no way to fix it until now, so I am very sorry about that. But I deleted the old one and here is the new one-only for DAY ONE.

Since I had a mess up with the form, all the mini challenges from day one will stay open until midnight tonight (August 23rd). So if you didn't get an opportunity to participate, make sure you do so to add extra entries. And this form is also open until midnight tonight (August 23rd)-so make sure you fill it out. And if you filled out the other one-you have to re-fill this one out-because I will not be using the other form to pick the winner. You will not be disqualified either so don't worry.

And make sure you still do the challenges for today (Day 2). They will be up a little later since I just got back but you can still participate in them and fill out the form for Day 2 by Midnight tonight to win the prizes for today.

SO HERE IS THE FORM FOR DAY ONE:


If I made any mistakes, or you can't fill it out for some reason-please email me here: smittenwithbooks (at) hotmail (dot) com