Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The New Covers of The Boyfriend List Series by E. Lockhart

They have recently came out with new covers for the very popular Boyfriend List series by E. Lockhart. It truly is an amazing series which is also quirky and cute. I definitely recommend it if you haven't picked these books up yet.

Here were the original covers:


And then here are the new covers (with the girl on them):



So which ones do you like best? I really can't say because I adore the frog, penguin and marshmallow man but I always like the visual of the main character and the new covers are very pretty. But if I had to pick, I would probably say the original because they stand out!

10 comments:

S said...

I love this series!
I prefer the original covers more.

Tales of Whimsy said...

Ooo I like the new ones :)

Blueicegal ♥ said...

you know i actually prefer the old covers, the girl doesn't really make much sense to me

Anonymous said...

I love the new covers, very contemporary, but the originals are just so... original!

Sarah said...

I would probably walk right past the new covers without even looking at the books but the original covers would be a must look for me. I love the quirky pictures & would probably buy at least the first book just on the strength of the cover :o)

Shanna said...

i haven't ever read any of these, however i have wanted to for sometime. But i have to say i like the new covers better. I think the originals look a little more childish.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

chenmeinv0 said...

retro jordan shoes
cheap rolex watches
ugg uk
prada handbags
louis vuitton usa
cheap ray ban sunglasses
oakley sunglasses outlet
mcm handbags
louboutin shoes
canada goose femme
20171.4chenjinyan

Unknown said...

www0709

houston texans jerseys
thunder jerseys
michael kors
oakley sunglasses
tory burch outlet
nhl jerseys
chloe outlet
chopard jewelry
coach factory outlet
michael kors outlet



yanmaneee said...

irving shoes
supreme outlet
golden goose sneakers
kyrie irving shoes
fitflop sale
goyard
coach outlet store
longchamp handbags
balenciaga shoes
bape clothing