Friday, July 8, 2011

Books in the Magazines (1)

Besides books, I also love to read magazines. Among my favorite are: Seventeen, Teen Vogue, Writers Digest, and OK Magazine. And sometimes while reading these magazines, there are ads for books (popular YA books that are going to come out). I think this is great because 1.) it inspires more teenagers to pick up books  2.) magazines are starting to broaden with more intellectual topics instead of just fashion and 3.) the ads are very pretty to look at.

So I'm going to do a weekly/biweekly meme where I will take a picture of the book ad from a magazine and paste it into a post. I will also state what magazine, and month it is from along with what book is being mentioned. Sound good? You can join, too. All you have to do is link back to my blog and leave a comment with the link to your own post.
   

Magazine: Seventeen
Month/Year: April 2010
Books: Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver and Hourglass by Claudia Gray

4 comments:

Briana said...

Yay =) I like this meme.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your website, how could i subscribe for a blog site?
The account helped me a acceptable deal. I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast
offered bright clear idea

my web site ... free traffic

chenmeinv0 said...

timberland shoes
michael kors outlet online
nike air max 90
hermes handbags
canada goose
true religion outlet
coach outlet online
polo outlet
the north face outlet
ralph lauren outlet
20171.4chenjinyan

Unknown said...

www11.15


coach outlet
jordan shoes
red bottom shoes
red bottom shoes
pandora jewelry
air max 90
canada goose jackets
canada goose outlet
ray ban sunglasses
coach outlet