Thursday, July 21, 2011

Smitten With Books ARC Tours

Smitten With Books ARC Tours has re-opened! I retired the ARC tour site last year (when I was having some family issues and otherwise very busy). But now that it is re-open, it will stay that way.

Here are the books that are on tour right now:

  1. Darker Still by Leanna Renee Hieber
  2. Shut Out by Kody Keplinger
  3. Little Women and Me by Lauren Baratz-Logsted
  4. Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally
If you want to join any of the tours, go to the tour site HERE

And if you would like to donate and ARC to Smitten With Books ARC Tours, email me here: smittenwithbooksarctours (at) hotmail (dot) com

Thank you!

3 comments:

ham1299 said...

I submitted the form before you had retired it. Do I need to resubmit it?

Morgan said...

No you don't have to re- submit unless your address has changed

ham1299 said...

Nope. it hasn't. Thanks! :-)